Soudal Multipurpose Silicone White 270ml
Online: In Stock
Cardiff: In Stock
Bridgend: In Stock
|Quantity Ordered||Price Each|
|1 - 11||£3.32 (exc VAT)|
|12 or more||£2.99 (exc VAT)|
Multi-Purpose Silicone (Trade)
Multi-purpose Silicone is a high-quality acetic-cure, elastic one-component joint sealant based on silicones.
Acetoxy silicone sealant that cures to form a flexible, durable weathertight seal on many common building surfaces, including glass, metals, wood and ceramic tiles.
Contains a fungicide that resists mould growth.
- General construction
- Baths, showers & sinks
- Kitchen fittings
- Ceramic tiles
- HVAC ducting
- Shop windows and signs
- Electrical conduit
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and dust free
- Apply at temperatures between +1ºC and +30ºC
- Tool within 5 minutes of application
- Clean with white spirit immediately after use
- Store in cool and dry conditions between +5ºC and +25ºC