We at Data pride ourselves on providing a great after sales service.
Your total satisfaction is of utmost importance.
That is why Data has been successfully trading for over 40 years and thrives on repeat business from customers who know we truly care.
Data’s well earned reputation is to deliver top-quality products, from recognised brands, in superb condition, to your specified address. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied,we will gladly replace or accept a return of the product (s)
Please follow our return policy*
- Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Our customer service department must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference. Please call our sales department or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how we can help.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been manufactured to your specification, or any audio or video recordings or computer software that has been unsealed. Or any other exclusion detailed in our Terms and Conditions.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, account number and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
- A discretionary handling and restocking charge may be applied.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 7 working days who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to customer services who will arrange for collection and replacement, within a 7 working day period.
If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS. Your right of cancellation will be in accordance with our published terms and conditions.
* This policy is produced in accordance with and will always defer to the rights and remedies contained in our published terms and conditions, and in the event of any conflict between our terms and conditions and this policy, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
If you have any questions about the above information please contact us.